Why is my client having trouble connecting with my account?
There are several ways you can connect your coach account with your client’s/patient’s app.
Option #1: Share link in person, via text or email. In your coach account, select the highlighted Invite ID.
You will be presented with several options to invite new clients to your coach account. You can add a client’s phone number to send them a text with a download link, add their email address to email them the link, or if you’re in person, feel free to provide them with the URL to type into their phone’s web browser.
Option #2: Another way to link your coach account with your client’s is to have them download the Nudge app and add your Invite ID. You should have received your Invite ID in the welcome email, but you can always find it on the coaching platform by looking in the top right corner of your client page. Then have your client follow the steps below (‘How to sync your account with your coach’).
How to sync your account with your coach
1. To download the Nudge app, go to the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone), search for "Nudge Health", and install the app.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and select 'I'm New’. Create an account with your name, email and password.
3. Once you've created an account, you will be prompted to enter an Invite ID or continue without adding one (you can always add later). You can add your coach’s Invite ID here (your coach will need to provide it to you), and tap 'Join'.
There are two other ways you can connect with your coach from within the app:
1. Go to the Connect tab and select ‘Enter Your Invite ID’. Then add your Invite ID and select ‘OK.’
2. Go to the Profile tab and select ‘Edit.’ Tap ‘Enter an Invite ID’ on the next page, and then enter your Invite ID and select ‘OK.’
**Note: You can also create groups and onboard clients directly into those groups through the same process as above. **