How can I get connected to my coach?
Sometimes the link you get to sign up for the health tracking app doesn't automatically connect you with your coach as it should.
If you have not been successfully connected with your coach in the app, ask your coach to provide you with their unique Invite ID, and then follow these steps ...
1. To download the Nudge app, go to the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone), search for "Nudge Health", and install the app.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and select 'I'm New’. Create an account with your name, email and password.
3. Once you've created an account, you will be prompted to enter an Invite ID or continue without adding one (you can always add later). You can add your coach’s Invite ID here (your coach will need to provide it to you), and tap 'Join'.
There are two other ways you can connect with your coach from within the app:
1. Go to the Connect tab and select ‘Enter Your Invite ID’. Then add your Invite ID and select ‘OK.’
2. Go to the Profile tab and select ‘Edit.’ Tap ‘Enter an Invite ID’ on the next page, and then enter your Invite ID and select ‘OK.’